right_side

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Miss You

it is just a song..
u said to me that..
ada kena megena with us..

mula2 heran gak..
ape yg kena mengena nye?
x penah pn denga lagu tu..
n try soh u send d lyrics..

lepas tu..
baru taw..
mmg kena mengena..
sangat2 kena mengena..
every words dlm tu..
aq terasa..
huhu..


you used to call me ur angel..
said i was send straight down from heaven..
you'd hold me close in your arms..
i loved the way you felt so strong..
I never wanted you to leave..
I wanted you to stay here holding me..

I miss you..
I miss your smile..
and i still shed a tear..
every once in a while..
and eventhough its different now..
you're still here somehow..
my heart wont let you go..
and i need you to now..
I miss you..

You used to call me your dreamer..
and now i'm living out my dream..
oh, how i wish you could see..
everything that's happening for me..
I'm thinking about on the past..
its true that time is flying by too fast..

I know you're in a better place..
but i wish i could see your face..
I know where you need to be..
eventhough its not here with me..



hampir setiap masa kau dengar lagu tu..
bila call je..
mesti ada dengar lg tu..
ulang..
again n again n again..
tak jemu..

n kau pnh ckp..

"kau tinggal kan aq lagu,
aq pn tinggal kan kau lagu"

thanks..
im trying to search for that song..
miss u too darl..
xoxo

No comments: