right_side

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Im Proud

Graduated!!
tanggal 24 March 2012..
di Akademi Laut Malaysia..

Diploma in Marine Engineering..

Im Proud of myself..
even i am not the best overall cadet..
nor listed in the dean's list..
yet, i still proud of myself..
who was graduated from this academy..

a big thanks specially for..
1. My classmates DME 25 Delta (sem 1 - sem 2) DME 25 Charlie (sem5 - sem6)
-we studied together, sharing knowledge n evrything. thanks!

2. Roomates!!
-lepaking together after class.. releasing the stress.. playing card.. laughing on plus plus plus.. thanks!

3. Beloved Lecturers
-teach me everything u could. really appreciate it.. :')

4. Shipmates
- MT Bunga ALlium and MT Bunga Terasek. i've learned a lot from u guys! :D

5. My sponsors
- thanks for sponsoring me to study here in ALAM. but yet, 10 years of contract? oh come on.. thanks anyway for the sponsorship. :)

6. My Family, her family, and her
- supporting me in anyways they can.

Thank You!



No comments: